Nakafu

THis is a classic example for creating a problem first and then find
a brilliant solution. If we leave the species name kiyosumiensis
with the cultivar name Nakafu there is no problem However if the
very informative species name is left out, without any argument,
we have a problem that is "solved" by adding at the end the same
species name in japanese!  So if I want to use the species name
anyway we have H. kiyosumiensis 'Nakafu kiyosumiense' I think
the original name H. kiyosumiensis Nakafu must be adhered to.
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Institute of Biology,Leiden University, Clusius lab
Wassenaarse weg 64, 2333 AL Leiden, The Netherlands
Zonneveld@rulbim.Leidenuniv.NL
Fax: +31-71-5274999. min temp -10C (15F)