  From: "zonneveld"   <zonneveld@rulbim.leidenuniv.nl>  To:   <hosta-open@hort.net>  Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 9:17 AM
  Subject: Nakafu

    It must be H. kyosumiensis Nakafu . It was originally named Busen
    but it was changed by the same person in Nakafu
    Ben J.M.Zonneveld
    Institute of Biology,Leiden University, Clusius lab
    Wassenaarse weg 64, 2333 AL Leiden, The Netherlands    Zonneveld@rulbim.Leidenuniv.NL    Fax: +31-71-5274999. min temp -10C (15F)