Re: Fall planting

  • Subject: Re: Fall planting
  • From: michael shelton <wilddog_202@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:54:27 -0700 (PDT)

Bruce the idea that mulch leads to or in any promotes
slugs is an old wives tale. Slugs look for a food
source and hosta attracts slugs. All of the advantages
of organic matter out weight any thing related to
slugs. Slugs are easily treated so forget any worry
about slugs and do what the plants need to prosper.