Re: Fall planting

  • Subject: Re: Fall planting
  • From: "Dan & Lu Nelson" <Hostanut@Bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 18:56:02 -0400

About that until the sun warms things up. We have large regional differences
for sure. I know everyone involved in this discussion knows this but we have a
lot of people here that may not. How to grow hostas in pots is a regional
thing and the stakes are high.

Dan and Lu

  Well sure, if you live in Georgia.  How cold does it get down there on a
  blustery February morning, about 28?