Re: hosta technique

  • To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
  • Subject: Re: hosta technique
  • From: Bob Axmear <bobaxe@sbt.net>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 01:27:02 -0500

RL wrote:
> Bob Axmear wrote:
> >
> > Hello
> >         I went to Minneapolis this last weekend to the arboreteum. I also went
> > to an older gentleman's place that sells hostas. His name was Rossing I
> > think. It this who the technique called rostisizing or whatever it is
> > called named after.
> > Bye
> > Bob
> > --
> >        Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308 319 568-4859
> >        Bob
> Rossing or "rcown Cutting" , is named after Henry Ross, Who also , by the
> way, Holds the only currently patented Hosta , Solar Flair. Henry lives
> in Ohio.
> Ran Lydell
Hi Ran
	I though Tony Avent patented Tattoo and Walter's Garden patented
Aristocrat and another one. I would really be interested in learning
more about this and what can be propagated.
       http://www.gem-enterprises.com/axmear/home.html  HOSTAS ONLINE
        http://www.gem-enterprises.com/axmear/webwork.html WEBWORK