forwarding bounced message

Thank you all for your tremendously kind words about my 'Broadway

To answer the many questions I have received I am posting this to all:
Yes, it is blue and gold.
Yes, it is huge.
Yes, it does not scald, burn, brown-out.
Yes, it does well in fairly heavy shade.
Yes, it is growing in heavy clay in my garden.
Yes, it is EXTREMELY rare.
I appreciate all the requests to purchase 'Broadway Frances';however, it
now solely one of Ran Lydell's to market. <ranbl@netsync.net>Plus the
that I think it inappropriate, for me, to advertise my hostas on the
and hosta-open listserve.

Many have asked me why I would not sell the plant myself. The reason is
simple==if there were not professional growers like Ran, there would be
American Hosta Society.
Best regards,

Clyde Crockett
z5 Indianapolis IN