Re: Winterizing Garden

venies.place wrote:

> Have any of you started this process yet?  I was thinking about it but it
> was 90 degrees yesterday and today.  It is kind of hard to think about this
> when things are still blooming!  When would you start this process?  I am a
> newbie this year!
>
> Pottsey
> zone 5
> Columbus, OH

I am in Z5, Michigan and have not started winterizing yet, in fact, I am
in the process of creating a new hosta garden. If I can get through
cutting all of these dang roots out, my hostas should be planted by the
end of the week. This is an excellent time for dividing perrenials
though. I'll do that right after the hosta garden is finished. A
gardeners work is never done.  :-)

Denise
Z5
Michigan