Re: enough

Patty Woodbury wrote:
> The answer is simple, just tell Jim what he's supposedly  been accused of.
> He has a right to know. It would drive me crazy, too.
> Patty Woodbury
What a unique idea. But of course Rule 42, Subsection 3B, Paragraph 4,
Line 17, on page 147 of the secret AHS Code concerning Fairness on the
Robin does not provide for this. You may only be judged by a secret
committee, who will have absolute authority over your rights to free
speech. If you don't like this rule then all you have to do is go to
Minnesota next summer to properly voice your concern.

I do like Bill's offer to run a poll about all this bickering.
I vote for free speech.

I also think that Detroit Dan should be reprimanded. He really lives in
Madison Heights and is only using Detroit to make himself look better.
Shame on you Dan!

Remember what Van says "Hostas are the Friendship Plants".