Re: enough

braggs wrote:

> Kass said:
> Jim - only a handful of other malcontents want to listen to your babble,
> so
> why don't you have this conversation with them privately and leave the
> rest

Jim,

I am not offended by your "babble". There are many questionable items that
have come up in recent months concerning the AHS. Your wording on
happenings are very clear and use of the email robins is getting the
message out. Please keep them coming.

Ray Wiegand z5
Mentor, Ohio

P.S. I am now a member of the AHS also, if I can help along the way to fix
these injustices- I'm right there with you!!!