Re: enough

In a message dated 9/2/1999 9:39:59 PM Central Daylight Time,
wie1086@mail.harborcom.net writes:

<< Jim,
 I am not offended by your "babble". There are many questionable items that
 have come up in recent months concerning the AHS. Your wording on
 happenings are very clear and use of the email robins is getting the
 message out. Please keep them coming.
 Ray Wiegand z5
 Mentor, Ohio
 P.S. I am now a member of the AHS also, if I can help along the way to fix
 these injustices- I'm right there with you!!!
Ray & All,
I know that some detest these so-called political messages---but they are
very relevant to every aspect of the Genus Hosta. If the AHS has its way,
then there are many of us who will be able to buy really nice, new cultivars
on only the "black market."
Ray, that was a courageous and great posting. My own opinion==Kass Speerly
and Ms. Schaffner are about the worst things that could happen to the AHS, by
putting them an "ownership" position of the AHS Robin. I receive all of the
mail that it is sent there, and it appears they are driving people away by
droves---not only from the Robin, but from continuing their memberships in
the AHS.
I would hope those who disagree with me or with the AHS policies stay in. Let
us be a democratic organization.
I am coping this to several addresses, but not to Jim Wilkins. He is a dead
letter, as it were.

Clyde Crockett
P.S. Isn't it rather strange that Ms. Speerly can remain on the Robin after
breaking practically all of its "rules?" I wonder if there is indeed a