John's dog

Too bad we live so far away!  I'd lend you a 5 almost 6 year old to give
that puppy a run for her money.  He's Hosta knowledgable and now knows you
don't disturb mom's seed pods, or hosta.  In fact he chases the ground hogs
away from them and scolds them ---
"Bad groundhog very bad!  You can eat the grass, rhubarb or other plants but
NOT the Hosta.  That's my mommies hosta and I won't stand for it!  I told
you that yesterday! Did your brain go on vacation? you bad groundhog now
stay away!"   Kids say the most amazing things. At least he knows not to get
close to them incase they bit.

Yours in Hosta,
Kate E. Ardissono
Long Beach, In