Shut Up and Go Away

Robins All,

 I wish to make the following remarks regarding all of the public posts
written by people telling me to shut up and go away. First, let me
summarize a most damaging post or two written by Glen Williams yesterday
morning.

He stated( and I summarize, not quote):

   After reading my posts he understands
   His "perception"  is that I am guilty of personally attacking three
people
   The basis of his Judgment is his observation about our culture that:
      perception is more important than "belief"
     ( he does not mention "facts" or "truth" or proper proceedures to
find out about both)

   His perception is strengthed  by the concensus of opinion of people
in Springfield VT
   (who may...note, I say "may"... be objective, but certainly not
informed).

   Therefore, I am guilty as judged by Judge Williams, the town of
Springfield VT. and anyone  on the Robin who believes this utter
nonsense.

   He doesn't observe that his charges of me personally attacking three
individuals ,  written in public about me, are more blatant and  more
serious than anything I am accused of having done. His perception is
that I am guilty. Now, the fans of GW, the writer, are repeating in
public  that they agree with GW. All of this seems ( has the perception
of)  being orchestrated.

Let me tell everyone something. I will not be snookered by drsnooks, by
Glen Williams, by Kass Speerly or any other listowners or  secret hosta
police, past or present,  who are doing dastardly deeds before everyones
eyes. Certain people and their friends and supporters who write the
numerous "shup up and leave" posts are obviously attempting to
manipulate sentiments of e-mail readers, charging me falsely of
violating AHS Guidelines. There are many intelligent people in the four
Robins who aware of what is happening The message "perceived" is:

"Stiffle Jim Hawes  at all costs. Keep him from making trouble. Attack
him from all sides. Make it up if necessary. Investigate his past.Surely
there must be something we can expose, to  embarrass him, to shut him up
and make him  go away".
,
Am I inventing all of this? Ask me to prove it and I will
..privately...or publically if the offenders wish to "call my bluff" ,
if they think I am bluffing.

My current message to all is:

I will not go away. I am here to stay. I will not be manipulated,
threatened, accused of being guilty of something I am not, being off
base, out of date, told to shut up and go away or ANY OTHER CONTROL
MEASURES that the in-crowd (or their friend and supporters) can think
up.

A lot of people are watching. Intelligent ones are appalled at what they
see and read.

"Seek the truth and the truth will make you free"...Good Motto to live
by IMHO..

Jim Hawes
In the process of writing a dissenting essay opposing the IAC Policy of
AHS.