Re: Shut Up and Go Away

At 10:34 AM 9/4/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Robins All,
>
> I wish to make the following remarks regarding all of the public posts
>written by people telling me to shut up and go away. First, let me
>summarize a most damaging post or two written by Glen Williams yesterday
>morning.

Hi Jim,
What a screwed up mess and a waste of time this has turned into! It's
ridiculous that you have to spend you valuable time defending yourself when
you could be posting more useful and interesting information on hostas
instead.  Keep posting Jim, we all need you!

With admiration and respect,
Mike