Re: Shut Up and Go Away

Mike Breiding - Morgantown, WV wrote:

> At 10:34 AM 9/4/99 -0400, you wrote:
> >Robins All,
> >
> > I wish to make the following remarks regarding all of the public posts
> >written by people telling me to shut up and go away. First, let me
> >summarize a most damaging post or two written by Glen Williams yesterday
> >morning.
> _____________________________________
>
> Hi Jim,
> What a screwed up mess and a waste of time this has turned into! It's
> ridiculous that you have to spend you valuable time defending yourself
> With admiration and respect,
> Mike

Mike
Unfortunatly, non-responsivness seems to be the hallmark of the AHS.
Instead of tackeling problems as they arise, they are hidden away,
hoping that they will dissappear.  That used to work, but as Dan Nelson
often reminds us, they now have the internet to deal with, and they
ought to see that this medium can , so easly be ignored.  I am again
reminding everyont that the October meeting of the "new" board, is
comming up.  I think we need to see some real progress, and a compresive
report of what took place.  Remember if you are a member of AHS, they
are meeting , using your money.  They owe you a complete report and
prompt report.  I for one hope they will make some real progress on the
problems facing the organization.  I encourage you to write Jim Wilkens,
and as Clyde reminded me CH Falstead with your thoughts on changes
needed.  This should include your opnion on not having a vote for your
money!
Ran