Re: Communicating

In a message dated 9/5/99 11:45:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time, bobaxe@sbtek.net
writes:

<< ny AHS business emails sent to robin officials that aren't appropriate
 should make the person who sent them liable for suspension just like any
 others to the robin, maybe permanently. I think this would work better
 than a secret committee. Just my opinion.
 --  >>
I agree with you , Bob, but these are private posts and not sent over AHS
Email so nothing can be done. There is a loophole to everything it seems. I
do not like the secret committee either, but it does seem that we need some
kind of "watchdog" for when things get out of hand.
Barbara