Re: Communicating

<<<but it does seem that we need some
kind of "watchdog" for when things get out of hand.>>>

I don't think we do.  If things get out of hand, or so, for some, let them
drop off or delete.  I don't want someone else deciding for me when enough
is enough.  When I think it is, I'll do what I feel comfortable with, but I
sure don't want to see  someone being stiffled for their thoughts/views on a
subject because it may get things heated!

Quebec, Canada