Do we need another list serve for HOSTA?

In a message dated 09/06/1999 8:51:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
raffi@sympatico.ca writes:

<< There are some very important questions being raised here?
 ..with regard to: AHS policy formulation and what appears to be a total
 disregard for the feelings of the rank & file AHS-MEMBERSHIP consensus,
 feelings and lobby; by this current AHS Hierarchy in control; and this, in
 regard to the "registration of all hostas & preferred growers status" and
 this, in regard to the AHS ROBIN POLICE and this in regard to: a great many
 other matters the members feel justified to question, as dues paying
members? >>

Dear Bill and all the others that share his opinion...I feel strongly that
what is being said by yourself and so many others is very important and needs
to be worked out...If the total membership of this list serve were polled and
asked how they feel about this list serve being the forum for what you feel
is important to be said here, then I would simply back out...but I don't feel
that is the case...for now I am simply expressing my personal feelings and
that of many others I represent in the Upstate New York Hosta Society that
have shared their feelings with me.

The concerns need to be worked out, but we feel another list serve should be
generated for that discussion...and let this one get back to growing,
nurturing, breeding and all the other Horticultural concerns of Hosta.

Best wishes,