Re: Do we need another list serve for HOSTA?

Good morning, David:

I agree with your thoughts that the "mess" on the hosta-open listserver needs
to be amicably resolved by all.

But another listserver!  Who would you recommend be permitted to sign on to
this new listserver?  What credentials?  What socioeconomic caste?  If the
issues are resolved on hosta-open, then what would the purpose of the new
listserver?  Your post sounds like it's my ball.  If you do not want to play
by my rules, then I'll take my ball away!

Isn't this what happen the last time!  In the 4+ years I have been on the
daylily listserver, I do not remember reading about any warnings.

Please excuse me for my outburst.

Rich Horowitz