Proxy Voting

I have in my possession a "Proxy for Annual Meeting of Members, October 23,
1999" for the American Orchid Society, Inc.

I tried to scan it but the 2+meg file size made it difficult to get onto a
floppy for the "sneaker net" transfer.  Anyone who needs a copy could
contact the AOS at TheAOS@compuserve.com - (561) 585-8666.

Proxy voting can, and should, be done.
Floyd Rogers
Northern Illinois Hosta Society