Polict Conflict V

            Re: Winter Scientific Meeting (Part Three)
            Thu, 28 Jan 1999 12:52:16 -0500
            Jim Hawes <hawesj@gcnet.net>

I wish to apologize for the lack of continuity in the presentation of
continuing parts of my "Policy Conflict" paper in progress. This post is
the final part of my report of the Winter Scientific Meeting held Jan
23, 1999. It has already been posted in its entirity on Jan. 24-26,
1999. Since continuity was interupted by my surprised suspension from
AHS Robin on Tuesday Sept. 7, 1999,  I am not able to post this to the
AHSE-MAILROBIN. I ask that someone on other listserves who are members
of AHSE-MAILROBIN copy this  post to AHS Robins. Thank you.