Request for Appeal

To: AHSE-MAILRobin Committee.

I wish to face my accusers, if not face to face, at least computer to
computer to discuss facts with the Committee or anyone else involved.

I want my accusers, you,  the Committee,  to point out specifically what
I have said, which represents  what you claim is a continuing public
personal attack on some one individual which holds him up to ridicule
and contempt because he holds views different from mine. I use your
words to try to construct what I think you have charged me. But I want
specifics.And I also want to be shown where I have repeated this offense
which resulted in my suspension.

I want the opportunity to address these specific charges. I have a right
as a member of the AHS in good standing to make use of AHS facilities.
You have taken away these rights without cause and have made me a member
in bad standing based on your faulty judgments,  to which I object..

I consider your charges a mistake and I wish to be given the opportunity
to prove this.

I want this appeal to be heard (seen) in public, in writing, using any
format which is fair, not in the darkness of AHS Robin privacy.

I want interested  public observers to be in electronic  attandance to
determine for themselves that justice is served.

I will submit myself to questioning by the Committee or will provide any
information needed to reach the true facts.

I promise to abide by the judgments of the Committee if the appeal
hearing is open, fair and just. So far, any deliberations if they
actually occurred, have been closed, unfair and unjust.

If you and the Secret Committee do not agree to my reasonable appeal for
a hearing , then everyone will know that you are avoiding an open , fair
appeal hearing to seek truth and justice.

We, on both sides , can stand on equal ground and defend our positions.
There is no avoidance that observers will influence and demand a fair
hearing to bring about justice. I do not fear this judgment because I
know I am innocent of personal attacks as you claim in general terms.

If my request for an appeal hearing is not forthcoming, then observers
will recognize the character of this refusal

If you do not respect my demands in this appeal, I will consider it a
personal assault to my intelligence, integrity, persona   and my rights
as an individual member , no less human than you. I challenge your
rights to make judgments without an explanation. You have no right to
control all matters as you wish to interprete them without an
explanation.

Inaction on my request for an appeal hearing will result in further
escalation of the severity of the injustices being imposed. I demand
fairness at a minimum.

Jim Hawes
Formerly,  an AHS  Member in good standing.

Note: I suggest that any member of any listserver may make this appeal
for a fair hearing known  to the hosta community at large by whatever
means they wish to use.