Re: late blooming blues?

In a message dated 9/8/1999 7:47:40 PM Central Daylight Time, jmccann@tez.net

<< Are there any blue Hosta that bloom late?(August or after)  Would someone
 that is a member of the Potomac Hosta Club please email me?  Thanks Judy
 jmccann@tez.net >>

The only late blooming blues that I have would be 'blue blush' which is
blooming right now.  But as a side note I sold 3 H. Sieboldiana 'Elegans'
forms to a neighbor last year and He planted them in his front yard and all
three are blooming now, with scapes that are three feet tall.  Strikes me as
a little odd or at least I have not seen this before.
If you plant dormant material late in spring you can get many to flower real
late I have a few scapes on some 'Krossa Regal.'