Re: Sad report

We have to take away the club. Remember when I said the Robin members
should decide our own rules. We could not reach a consensus so someone else
made the rules and now we don't like them.

The power was in our hands and we gave it away. Again it has ever been thus.

HOW Consensus
I will state that the only issue I will work to change is the registration
issue. I will join with anyone and negotiate a position on that issue and
fight for the right to have that position presented formally to total
membership for a vote.

That might mean that money would have to raised to get proper legal counsel
to learn what rights the members of a non-profit corporation have. Then we
would have to have counsel demand that our rights be given to us. This
could cost thousands of dollars.

That's start.

>Butch Ragland wrote:
>"Why did you hit me with that club I
>> gave you?"
>What, exactly, can be done Butch?  I realize this is the same kind of
>tyrany that US taxpayers have paid dearly to eliminate. How can this be
>stopped?  You have probably stated HOW, but all I can remember from your
>posts is that it should be stopped, not how to stop it.
>John Lanier
>Burnsville, NC
Butch Ragland So. Indiana zone 5