To a Plagiarist

Zonner wrote:
The "nise" list is not as free as suggested and has its own police.
On a request on information about fertility in rupifragra tetra , I
did respond with message 1 and I responded  with message 2  to
another article that mixed up roots and stolons  This
together was sufficient to remove me from the 'nise" list without any
warning!  The people involved killed the messager for its unwelcome

Message 1
Sorry to say but rupifraga tet is not a rupifraga nor a
tetraploid and with 8 % good pollen your chances are remote to get
anything .I dont say it is impossible, but there are better ways to
spend your money
Message 2
There is a difference between a rhizome or stolon and a root.
I doubt very much if plants can come from roots. I had plants that
lost their growing points with perfect roots sitting there for years
nothing happened. As is clearly stated there were stolons = thin
rhizomes that connected them to Thai Brass. These can produce plants
not the roots

Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands

I have vowed never to correspond with you, a PLAGIARIZER, ever again. I
will make an exception just this once.

Your post is another attempt to personally hassle me and Bill Nash
because it is aimed at two posts of ours. There is no"nise" list
anymore. Soon there will not be an AHS Robin
the way things are going.Because of you,. there is a serious dichotomy
within the AHS, founded by my personal friend Alex Summers. The AHS is
going down the toilet.

Let me tell you as kindly as I can muster.GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE
or I shall send the Plagiarism Story to Leiden University as I promised.