Re: Blue Shadows

Hello Dianne, We also just planted a 'Blue Shadows' we received from
Naylor Creek first of the week. Beautiful 2 crown plant, typical of
their services. Not being sure about it's light needs I planted it in a
place that it will ge 3/4 day of sun for the period of June 15 to about
the first of August. Other times it will get 1/2 to no direct sun (due
to the steepness of the mountains. I know this doesn't help much, but at
least I will be able to tell you more about it this time next year.
Good luck

John Lanier
Burnsville, NC