Re: Will the real registrar stand up

In a message dated 9/9/1999 11:38:14 AM Central Daylight Time,
su2944@eclipse.co.uk writes:

<< Clyde must be careful of his facts, as well he knows. >>
Dear Roger,

So nice to hear from you.
I shall probably be in England in late November and hope to see you and Ann.

Is there some way that those of us who think that the AHS is doing a rather
poor job as Registrar of the genus Hosta could possibly get that changed?
Actually, I rather think that someone in England could do a rather better job
of it.
Mr. Stevenson is not, in my humble opinion, his own man, so to speak.

I gather you would be opposed to the IAC program that is now being touted by
the AHS?

Most Aff.,