Fourth Insight

Paul, (and other seekers of truth)

You are to be congradulated for your honest admission that :

   You don't know why you are making  a response.

   That you are not informed  about the subject.

   That your input would have no lasting effect.

These are wonderful observations. I have a few observations to make too.

My purpose in making them is to share with all who are  REALLY
interested in why we do things. It has some relevance to what is
happening in the AHS Robin and policy conflicts which exist..
Permit me to comment.  I have made some other comments in my post
"Speaking of Personal Conflicts" of about an hour ago. I made reference
to "The Celestine Prophecies" by James Redfield.

In chapter 4 ( The Struggle for Power) , Cris Reneau, French
Psychologist, expert in Human Conflicts, explains to James Redfield, the

author and Wil, the Guide,  who are in search of the nine  spiritual
"Insights"  into human behavior, growth and development. Let me quote in

part from pg 89 and you read into it what you may .

"The Third Insight showed you that the physical world is a vast  system
of energy. And now the Fourth points out that  for a long time, we
humans have been  unconsciously  competing for the only  part of this
energy we have been open to: the part that flows between people. This is

what human conflict has always been about, at every level : from all the

petty conflicts in families and employment settings to wars between
nations. It's the result of feeling insecure and weak  and having to
steal someone else's energy to feel okay."

" Wait a minute, " I  protested "Some wars had to be fought. They were

"Of course" Wil replied. "But the reason that any conflict can't be
immediately settled is that one side is holding on to an irrational
position, for energy purposes."

What a great insight. It appears that people engage in conflict because
they want to feel good by the energy they receive by control and

Nice hypothesis isn't it?

Jim Hawes