Re: without subject ...but let's give it one..personal attacks

In a message dated 9/11/1999 1:58:06 PM Central Daylight Time,
sussextreeinc@ce.net writes:

 Defending perceived victims who have not requested assistance.........
 We have gray feet drawing gray lines in gray sand.
 Picasso's favorite color......
Those that see the world as black and white are the ones that scare me.

Thanks for expressing you views.

Who's a victim?

Those that do not have firm feet to stand on are found groveling on the
ground or being swept away.

I relies that today's culture is shallow, but that does not mean that I have
to agree-it's still "free country."