Re: Baloney

<< You are not alone.  I to have found out thet in the "new" AHS they want
 every i dotted!  When I sent my money and material for the convention, I
 could not find the "official" form for registration.  Although they had
 all the money and all the needed info. they refused to register me
 without the form.  Be sure to read the "fine print"!!
 Ran >>

  Wouldn't this problem have been attributable to the local club which was
hosting the Convention?