Re: Baloney

Sam020857@aol.com wrote:

> << You are not alone.  I to have found out thet in the "new" AHS they want
>  every i dotted!  When I sent my money and material for the convention, I
>  could not find the "official" form for registration.  Although they had
>  all the money and all the needed info. they refused to register me
>  without the form.  Be sure to read the "fine print"!!
>  Thanks
>  Ran >>
>
> Ran:
>
>   Wouldn't this problem have been attributable to the local club which was
> hosting the Convention?
>
> Sandie
Sandie
I also supposed that at first, but then was told that many of the
decisions , such as the rules for venders, and the rule aganst sales in
convention gardens, was an AHS decision.  As with so much else in the
AHS, the "law" according to the AHS, is passed down, and it seems hard
to tell who is responsiable.
Thanks
Ran