Wow recent look at Hosta Liabrary

They have so many wonderful new pictures.  Unfortunately they had too many
hostas that I am drooling over.  Any one have the following list of hostas
and do you love them :Tranquility, red fox, white ray, sunnybrook,
skookumchuck, wm lachman, revolution, ryans big one, rupifraga, wagon wheels,
valeries vanity, princess diana ( I remember that Clyde loves it).  I only
got through the P's tonight working from Z back.  The first of the alphabet
tomorrow.  And thanks to Bob for a wonderful reference.   Chris