Re: hot lips hosta

In a message dated 9/13/1999 6:41:25 PM Central Daylight Time,
jmahosta@WinterberryFarms.com writes:

<< Hello I am trying to find a hosta called hot lips it is a rare one and I
 >have not been able to find it anywhere.
 >Do you know of anyone that might have it or can you get it?
 >Any help would be appreciated
 >Thank you >>
I had it and found it quite difficult to grow, although I have seen it in two
gardens and it is a real beauty. I gave my plant to Mike Shadrack of London
England. So , he has it. Dr. Benedict has it and Don Dean of Minnesota has
it. Those are people I know. Please remember that Herb B. does not sell

I'd imagine that Hideko Gowen grows it. Also Jill or Jim Wilkins, too.

I have a pic of it in Dean garden--jpeg. format.

Clyde Crockett z5