Blue on blue

Ben-

I am not sure but are you saying that the blue on blue would be improbable?
I understand the concept of the was coating on the leaf. There are varigated
hosta with multiple shades of green so would it not be possible to say cover
those greens with a nice coat of wax and end up with a blue on blue, this is
theoretically of course.

I haven't yet seen regalia in person but sounds close.  Goldbrook Glimmer
which I have is more along the lines of what you are giving examples of
Blueis edge muted yellow center all covered with 'wax.'

Mike Pinterics
Milwaukee, WI