Re: Open Questions to the President

In both the Robin committee and the AHS presidency the question is power.
If these offices have that kind of power, then if you change Wilkins or
Carolyn's behavior to suit your view, what will you do with the next person
who has that power who you don't agree with.

It is not the person it is the power, take away the power and the offices
must respond to democratic rule. Your enemy is power not the person, power
has always been abused.

At 12:14 PM 9/17/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Jim Hawes,
>After reading about you phone call to Jim Wilkins, I do not think it is
>worth the time it takes to phone him personally.
>It sounds like you got nowhere. I hope you are on the MCI 5 cents per
>minute plan.
>I see now why Jim Wilkins sticks up for the IAC so strongly. We are in
>dangerous territory when such an all encompassing plan is written by a
>single member, even if he is our President.
>And for Jim Wilkins to allow Carolyn Schnaffner to police the AHS robin
>and remove dissenters.........
>If this kind of behavior continues to exist, the AHS will not be worth
>Dan Nelson
>Bridgeville DE
>zone 7
Butch Ragland So. Indiana zone 5