Re: Tattoo

Butch Ragland wrote:
> I thought Beth's post was a cheap shot and now this line of comparison just
> makes me sick.
Gosh, Butch, I'm sure nobody was trying to take a cheap shot, certainly
not me. The only reason I don't have Tattoo is that I couldn't afford
it, I thought. I would love to have it however, and would be glad to
trade somebody for a piece of it. I tried to trade earlier, but the
person I was talking to had only one division.  JML

               MissVitro Plant Tissue Culture Laboratory
                         John and Laura Lanier
                           Route 9  Box 908
                        Burnsville, NC  28714