Re: Tattoo

I would like to get my two cents worth in here regarding Tattoo.  I have a
small Tattoo that I received last fall and so I have had it for one full
year.   Today there are absolutely no burned, browned, or even holey (that's
leaves with holes in them) on my very nice but abeit small Tattoo plant -
even though many of my other hostas were badly chewed this year..  So far, I
LOVE my Tattoo.

And I'll even sell you a small division of my strain of Tattoo if you'd
like.. (Just kidding)
Honest..  I don't sell plants..I don't even like the darn things..

Ronnie