Re: IGSROBIN Digest - 4 Apr 2001 to 8 Apr 2001 (#2001-32)

Good to hear you are back on the computer. At least that works. Now, don't
drop something on your fingers! Really though, I'm sure everyone wishes you
a fast recovery. By then the weather will have warmed up a bit. It has just
been cold and nasty. But at least it prevents the species from turning
yellow for a while longer. All the best

Andrew
San Diego

I've been gone for what seems like ages, having fallen and broken my leg
which resulted in an extended hospital stay and major surgery.  They let me
go home though, and I'm finally able to make it into the computer room in
the
wheelchair and walker.  From looking out my window I can tell you that
southern CA had light rain yesterday and this morning, it's a bit chillier
than usual, and something pink is blooming at the very edge of the garden
that I will be asking my husband to pick a flower and bring in to show me
when he gets off duty.

What is happening in the garden and what is everyone else up to?

Cynthia Lohry
San Diego, CA

--part1_fc.48230a9.28024cfd_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I've been gone for what seems
like ages, having fallen and broken my leg
<BR>which resulted in an extended hospital stay and major surgery.
&nbsp;They let me
<BR>go home though, and I'm <U>finally</U> able to make it into the computer
room in the
<BR>wheelchair and walker. &nbsp;From looking out my window I can tell you
that
<BR>southern CA had light rain yesterday and this morning, it's a bit
chillier
<BR>than usual, and something pink is blooming at the very edge of the
garden
<BR>that I will be asking my husband to pick a flower and bring in to show
me
<BR>when he gets off duty. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>What is happening in the garden and what is everyone else up to?
<BR>
<BR>Cynthia Lohry
<BR>San Diego, CA </FONT></HTML>

--part1_fc.48230a9.28024cfd_boundary--

End of IGSROBIN Digest - 4 Apr 2001 to 8 Apr 2001 (#2001-32)