Pelargonium Conference

Hi Everyone
The South Australian Pelargonium & Geranium Society will be hosting the 2002
International Conference here in Adelaide, Australia, so we have set up a
web site to post information about the Conference as details are finalised.
The address is http://www.senet.com.au/~bccj/SAPEL.htm.  We would love to
hear from anyone who is planning on coming to the Conference so we can
estimate numbers etc.
I know it seems a long way into the future but the months seem to fly by
when you are trying to organise these events!
Carol Jurd