New Geranium-Erodium discussion group

Title: New Geranium-Erodium discussion group

For a long time I have had a serious interest in plants in the genus
Geranium and the closely related genus Erodium which often are lumped under
the heading of "hardy geraniums".  My interest also includes some of the
more tender plants in these genera, including Geranium species (as opposed
to Pelargoniums) from South Africa, Madeira, and the Canary Islands.

Although the IGSrobin, the Pelargonium group, and the Perennials list
occasionally include posts related to these genera, they are few and far
between.  The people on these lists are primarily interested in other
plants, and one has to wade through a lot of extraneous material to get to
them.   For this reason, I have set up a pair of new discussion groups
devoted entirely to Geranium and Erodium--one devoted to discussion and the
other to posting images.  If you have a serious interest in one or both of
these genera, please join us!  Go to their home pages and sign up:

I look forward to establishing new friendships with others who find these
superb garden plants as rewarding as I do.

John MacGregor, List Moderator
South Pasadena, CA 91030  USA
USDA zone 9  Sunset zones 21/23