Re: pelargonium torulosum

----- Original Message -----
Hi Peter,
I've got a number of P. torulosum seedlings planted last fall.  At this point they are about the size of a pea.  They are going dormant right now and I'd expect to probably grow one pea per growing season.  Yes, very slow growing
Keep Growing
Pete Liekkio
Seattle, Washington

I have a seedling of Pelargonium torulosum. The seed was from the IGS. I got it in 1998 and it germinated in a few days. Compared to other not succulent pelargoniums it grows very slowly. The cotyledons are pointed and the stem is rather thick. The first leaves are growing. It looks healthy.
Who has info of this plant ? Is it a slow grower ?