geranium art question

  • Subject: [IGSROBIN] geranium art question
  • From: "Laurie A.E. O'Meara" <Laurie@LAEOM.COM>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 13:44:50 -0500

Hi everyone- I am an artist, have been working on doing botanicals of
African violets, and am now moving into doing botanicals of my geraniums.  I
am wondering if there are any periodicals of geranium art (other than any
that might be found in GATW) -  I do have references from ReDoute and the
Curtis Botanical, but am trying to research all types of geranium art.
Thanks :)

Laurie A.E. O'Meara
Artist and Horticulturist
Cape Cod, MA USA zone 7