Sport on A Happy Thought

  • Subject: [IGSROBIN] Sport on A Happy Thought
  • From: Gunnar Dath <golath@OTENET.GR>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:54:48 +0300

I have a cutting of A Happy Thought growing. A new shoot that has emerged
from below is a sport with all light green to yellow leaves, uniform colour,
and no butterly marking. Since I know nothing about this cultivar and am not
very knowledgable about these things in general, I wonder if the
greenish-yellow shoot is a sport or if perhaps A Happy Thought in itself is
a sport from a greeish-yellow cultivar to which the new shoot has

Anyway, I will try to grow on cuttings from both.

Anybody knows about the origin of A Happy Thought?