[IGS] Special Invitation

Good morning everyone!

It's a bright sunshiny day in Michigan--hope it lasts for a while.
We sure got tired of the clouds last week.  In my exploring of the
internet, I made the following discovery of a virtual community.
Thought I would try it out and see if people can access it easier and
if it is faster than TalkCity.

I would really like to find a way for people scattered around the
world to communicate in real-time instead of just through email.  Let
me know if you like what you see here--it will be expanding as I get
acquainted with the possibilities.

I found this great service on the web that offers free homepages and
free interactive communities. I created my own online community
called "Gardeners Anonymous". Please join my new interactive

If you have never been to CommunityWare before you will need to
register. The process is simple and only takes a minute.

1.  Go to http://www.communityware.com/asp/community.asp?id=4792

2. Click the "register" button in the new user section (lower right

3. Read the user agreement and click "I agree" when you are ready to

4. Complete the registration form and click "submit."

5. Don't forget to bookmark this community in your browser.

CommunityWare is a great way to meet people, communicate about
similar interests, explore your creativity, expand your perspective
and learn about exciting people and events. You can even build your
own homepage or community that includes chat, instant messaging,
conferencing forums, group email and much more. It's really easy and
best of all it's completely FREE.

Looking forward to seeing you in the Gardeners Anonymous community!

Diana Pederson

Mail sent courtesy of CommunityWare(TM) http://www.communityware.com,
building community online. The contents of this message belong to the
sender and in no way reflect the views of Durand Communications.