[IGS] Midwest US Pelargoniums

In late February I attended the Chicago Flower and Garden Show at Navy
Pier. Most displays and vendors had plants other than geraniums, except
Shady Hill Gardens
which is in Batavia, IL. Their former wholesale operation location east of
Elburn is now also open seasonally for retail. I have yet to see their
facilities, but
will describe them possibly in the future.

Shady Hill Gardens, 821 Walnut Street, Batavia, IL  Zip?  630-879-5665
                    42W075 Rt 38       Elburn, IL   Zip?  630-365-5665

Heidgen family, Chuck and sons, Matt, Joe, and Karl, owners since 1974.

Open April 1, 1998.  Bye for now tc in Dixon, IL.