Re: [IGS] Midwest US Pelargoniums

Note: I was able to visit Shady Hill east of Elburn on IL st rte 38  this
weekend. A nice new large facility for walk-in retail only. Plently of
space for wheelchairs and many shoppers. High glass house, poured concrete
floors with ebb and flow benching.

   ***** Note: NO retail mail-order  business.*****

 I enjoyed the recent IGS article listing the current mail-order businesses.