[IGSROBIN] Seattle

I have just recently been offered a job in Seattle, and I am considering
taking it.  I would like to know if any of you live in Seattle, and would
be able to answer questions about my plants surviving there, and if you
would be willing to answer questions about the area.  I know this doesn't
go under the real scope of this list, but if you could spare the time to
respond to me directly I would greatly appreciate it.

Jessica Boof Wilson

..'But I didn't *mean* to be brave - it just sort of happened when I
panicked...'... -Piglet