[IGSROBIN] angel question and more..

Greetings from Sweden!

And would you believe it, we have had such NICE weather during Easter, day
before yesterday I was actually wearing shorts!!!! Now is that a record or
what!!! It won't last but I have done it...shown my yoghurt legs!

Thank you Andrew for responding to the slug question...I am looking forward
to any help I can get as the buggers are already our, caught three leopard
spotted ones in my greenhouse!

Now to my question....angels! We can sometimes buy something we call 'pansy
pelargoniums' or 'pensee pelargoniums' in Sweden. Yesterday a nice lady and
I started discussing, and I said to her that these are different, she
didn't agree, so can any help please?

Also...could anyone please be so kind and repost the name and title of the
Pelaregonium book to be published this year? Has anyone any info on
it...such as  will it be a picture book or an 'info' book with lots of good
growing tips and less pictures?

Thank you from Ingrid in Sweden