[IGSROBIN] fancy leaf sources

Thanks, everyone, for your advice on where to find miniatures a few weeks
ago.  I found two and they like it under my light stand!

I am still waiting for a catalogue from someone in the Northeast (whose
name escapes me now), but wondered if anyone could help me with a source
for fancy leaf pelargoniums (I hope I have the lingo right - I am talking
about variegated zonals, tricolor leaves, etc).

I searched most of the sources on the IGS page, but theyseem to be into
species.  Thanks in advance for  your help.

Susan G. Wynn, DVM CVA
Greater Atlanta Veterinary Medical Group
Marietta, GA 30062
Phone:  770.424.6303
FAX:    770.426.4257