[IGSROBIN] angels again!

Hi Cindi,

Our Easter weekend was lovely! If you are a lady/gentleman of leisure that
is! When I wasn't scaring the neighbours with my prancing, I was off
promoting our newly started C&S club ( cacti & succulents) at a garden
fair...and something funny happened....

Four of us had ordered pelargoniums from Vernon Geranium Nursery in the Uk,
and they arrived last week.....so for convenience sake one was to collect
hers at the garden fair...you should have seen the face of one lady in
particular...she was uninterestedly sauntering past our little C&S exhibit,
cast an uninterested glance at our spiny ( and less spiny ) seedlings on
offer, was just about to leave when......bam! She saw me hand over a tray
of nice fresh Pelargoniums!
Then she wouldn't leave... :-))) obviously the allure of Pelargoniums is
much greater than I previously thought!

Oh..I got four plants...A Happy Thought, Mrs Strang, Brook's Purple, and
Paton's Unique. Mrs Strang & A Happy thought are all fancy leaf and Mrs S
looked very small in comparison to AHT.
And a Unique Pel...just how big can they get?

So..all are potted up and nicely cuddled in the greenhouse wit extra heat.
As to yoghurt....well, I suppose I will get another chance to remedy that
in a month or so!

At the end of this week I am (hopefully) going to Exotica in
Germany....nice place for us species-people!

Thank you Cindi for a very enlightening answer. Now I know! And very
beautiful they are too, just a tad sensitive to cold. There weren't many on
offer in Vernon's catalogue or I would have gotten some; Annsbrooke Beauty,
Black Knight, Brialyn Moonglow, Captain Starlight, Fairy Orchid, Imperial
Butterfly, Sanch Panza, Swedish Angel (!), The Mole, Tip Top Duet, Velvet
Duet, Wayward Angel.

Surely there must be more?

All th ebest from Ingrid in Sweden..it is raining....and very damp..in
other words, back to normal!