Re: [IGSROBIN] angels again!

There's around 200 angels and pansy face pellies that I've been able to track
down a description of so far.  I'm trying to obtain a specimen of each, but
am having much difficulty in getting the ones from overseas.

Swedish Angel is an absolute darling.  It's very compact, with little round
flowers similar to Madame Layal but with more of a white edge.  Very heavy
bloomer.  I'll try to get a photo scanned and send it out to you tomorrow.